Terms of Sale
LAST UPDATE: 25 September 2023
THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT, AND YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
YOU MAY NOT ORDER OR OBTAIN PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE IF YOU (A) DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, (B) ARE NOT THE OLDER OF (i) AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR (ii) LEGAL AGE TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT WITH GLIST OFFICIAL TRADING LLC, OR (C) ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THIS WEBSITE’S CONTENTS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BY APPLICABLE LAW.
These terms and conditions of sale (these “Terms“) apply to the purchase and sale of products and services (“Products”) offered for sale on this website www.glistofficial.com (“Site”). These Terms are subject to change by GLIST OFFICIAL TRADING LLC (“GLIST OFFICIAL TRADING”), licensed by Dubai Economy & Tourism, Government of Dubai, license number 1100399, having its registered office and place of business at P.O. Box 9394, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, trading under the brand, “GLIST”. (referred to as “GLIST”, “us “, “we “, or “our” as the context may require) without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion. Any changes to the Terms will be in effect as of the “Last Updated Date” referenced on the Site. You should review these Terms before purchasing any Products that are available through this Site.
These provisions apply to purchases of Products on the Site for delivery in the Gulf Cooperation Council (“GCC”) countries only.
Nothing in these Terms affects your statutory rights, either as a consumer or otherwise.
- We may make available listings, descriptions, and images of Products. Such Products are made available by us. We make no representations as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability, validity, or timeliness of such listings, descriptions, or images (including any features, specifications, and prices contained on the Site). Such information and the availability of any Products are subject to change at any time without notice.
- All prices shown on the Site are subject to Value Added Tax (“VAT”) at the applicable rate in the respective GCC jurisdiction from where you are accessing the Site. Your chosen payment method must be in the currencies that we accept.
- Prices listed do not include delivery fees. Delivery fees will be added to the total price of your order. You will be shown the charges for delivery before we ask you to confirm your order.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices may change at any time due to markdowns or price changes advised by the suppliers. These price changes can reflect at any time throughout the day and may result in the price of a Product increasing or decreasing. Pricing or availability errors may occur on the Site. We reserve the right to cancel any orders containing pricing or availability errors, with no further obligations to you, even after your receipt of an order confirmation or shipping notice from us. We may, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
ORDER AND PAYMENT
- When you place an order for Products on the Site, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to acknowledge that we have received and are processing your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place only when we take payment from you and dispatch the Products that you ordered from us. Prior to the dispatch of the Products, we have the right to decline an order for any reason, including legal and regulatory reasons.
- You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms, all Products listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us, or we will not be obligated to sell the Products to you. We may choose not to accept orders at our sole discretion, even after we send you a confirmation email with your order number and details of the items you have ordered.
- The duration of our contract with you will start from when you receive the order dispatch email and last until the last day of your right to return the Products.
- If we cannot supply you with the Products you ordered, we will not process your order. We will inform you of this in writing (including email or other electronic messaging) and, if you have already paid for the Products, refund you in full as soon as reasonably possible, in accordance with clause 5.
- During the checkout process on the Site, you will be asked to enter your payment details. We offer customers various payment methods (“Payment Methods”) including:
- Credit/Debit cards (Visa, MasterCard and American Express)
- Store credit available in your Account on the Site; and
- Any other payment methods approved and offered by us in partnership with a third party payment solutions provider (“Payment Solutions Partner”) on the Site as applicable and available in your country of purchase (“Third Party Payment Solution”).
- Where you pay by card, you agree, understand, represent and warrant that the card details provided by you are correct, accurate and current and that you are lawfully authorised to provide us the details and use such card to make purchases on the Site. Under no circumstances shall you use a card which is not lawfully owned by you. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid card details to us. The card details will not be utilised or shared by us with any of the other third parties other than our third party payment gateway provider(s) or our Payment Solutions Partner(s) (where you have opted for a Third Party Payment Solution) for the purpose of processing your order and paying for Products or unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. We will not be liable for any card fraud.
- We may request a pre-authorisation for some orders placed online with a credit or debit card. This pre-authorisation will not be billed to you; however, your card issuer may hold this amount for a short period. Your card issuer determines the length of time the pre-authorisation is held. We do this to ensure that the card details are still valid and that you have sufficient funds to complete the transaction.
- While using any of the payment method(s) offered by us, we are not liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly incurred by you when a transaction is declined for:
- lack of authorisation for any transaction(s);
- exceeding the pre-set limit mutually agreed by you and between your “Bank(s)”, or
- decline of transaction for any other reason(s).
- We reserve the right to offer additional Payment Methods and/or remove existing Payment Methods at any time at our sole discretion. If you choose to pay using an online Payment Method, the payment shall be processed by our third party payment gateway provider(s) or Payment Solutions Partner(s) (where you have opted for a Third Party Payment Solution). With your consent, your credit card / payment information will be stored with our third party payment gateway provider(s) or Payment Solutions Partner(s), as the case may be, for future orders.
- At the time of checkout, you must consent to the applicable terms and conditions and disclaimers of our third party payment gateway provider(s) or Payment Solutions Partner(s) (where you have opted for a Third Party Payment Solution), as the case may be, before using any online Payment Method.
- Please note that we do not guarantee the security of data that you send to us by email or other form of electronic messaging. Accordingly, please do not send us any payment information using email or electronic messaging. Only use the payment gateway on our Site. We will not be liable to you for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to the personal and transactional information you provide to us.
- We will only deliver Products to addresses within the GCC. Orders that are placed for delivery to addresses outside GCC will be automatically rejected during the order process.
- Delivery charges and timescales vary depending on the type of Products ordered, the service you select and the delivery jurisdiction and address. The recipient of as listed on the order invoice is the importer of record and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the destination country. Customs delays can affect original delivery estimates.
- Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
- Shipments for order within the GCC may be subject to import taxes, fees, and customs duties (hereafter, “Import Fees“), levied by the customs office of your shipping destination. Import Fees vary according to the customs regulations of the destination country. Components that play a role in Import Fee calculations are (among others):
- Product category and price
- Shipping costs and package weight
- Customs clearance channel
- Import taxes based on custom duty amounts
- Customs policies vary widely, and some countries do not charge Import Fees for shipments that fall below a minimum value. You may contact the customs office of the destination country for more information.
- Products will be shipped to an address designated by you.
- We shall have no liability to you in respect of any delay or failure to deliver a Product due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including (without limitation) delay or failure caused by adverse weather or transport problems.
- Cancellations by us. Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department, cases where we find that the user is manipulating the account to place multiple orders. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after you have been charged, the said amount will be reversed back to you via the same method used by you for payment. No cash disbursement shall be made under any condition whatsoever.
- Cancellations by you. In case we receive a cancellation notice within twenty-four (24) hours of placing an order and the order has not been processed/approved by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. We will have absolute and full discretion with regards to our decision to cancel once we receive your request. We will not be able to cancel orders that have already been shipped out by us or dispatched for delivery. Please note that once you place an order there is only a limited period of time (i.e., within twenty-four (24) hours of placing an order before it is dispatched) during which you will be able to cancel your order. So, if you wish to cancel your order, please contact us withing such timeframe.
- Statutory cancellation rights. Where under applicable law you have a legal right within a specific time period to cancel your order and return the Products to us then we will honour this right. If you are resident in the KSA you are entitled to a seven day right to cancel your order and return the Products to us if the Products have not been used provided there are no health reasons why the Product cannot be resold and provided no other reasons apply set out in the Electronic Commerce Law which would prevent the right of cancellation and return applying. In such a case all costs relating to the cancellation shall by borne by you. Please contact us at email@example.com within seven days of your receipt of the Products if you would like to exercise this right of cancellation.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
- If you return to us within fourteen (14) days of its delivery a Product which is faulty or not as described on our Site, or we are otherwise required to provide a full refund under applicable law, we will provide you with a full refund of the Product’s price plus the applicable delivery fees.
- All products must be returned to us, unused and with all GLIST tags or codes or seals, still attached and in the same condition as received, in good condition and in their original box and packaging, along with the original invoice.
- We will not accept any returns for products if the original packaging has been opened or tampered with. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted. Original shipping and handling costs are non-refundable unless the items are defective or damaged not as described on our Site.
- We issue each refund to the payment method that you chose when you placed your order.
- Refunds will usually be processed from our end within fourteen (14) working days from the date of our receipt of the returned Product or receipt of your cancellation request under clause 5 (as applicable). Where the refund is for a returned Product, you will receive the refund after your Products are received back by us and inspected and approved by our team. The final refund will be received by you (excluding deductions if any and all applicable charges and fees (such as delivery fees, banks, financial institutions, any other third party charges) as follows:
- If the refund is to a credit or debit card all correctly returned Products will be refunded to the original purchaser as credit to the relevant credit or debit card or bank account used for the transaction after deducting the applicable bank charges (if any).
- Where you have opted for a Third Party Payment Solution, the refund will be in accordance with applicable terms and conditions and disclaimers of our Payment Solutions Partner(s).
- After we approve and process your refund from our end, please note that credit or debit card refunds may take additional time depending on your issuing bank processing time. This can vary greatly between credit or debit card issuers, and we shall not be liable for any delays in refund by credit or debit card companies. We are also not liable for any delays in refund by a Payment Solutions Partner where you have opted to pay using a Third Party Payment Solution. We offer no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refund reaching your credit or debit card/bank accounts. This delay can arise as a result of various events, including but not limited to the various intermediaries involved in processing of online transactions, the problems with internet infrastructure currently available, the applicable terms and conditions of the Payment Solutions Partner (where you have opted for a Third Party Payment Solution) and working days/holidays of financial institutions.
- Nothing in this clause is intended to affect any consumer rights that you may have under applicable laws.
- In addition to your statutory rights, including in relation to faulty or misdescribed goods, we also operate a “goodwill” returns policy. If for any reason you are not satisfied with any Product purchased via the Site, you may return it to us within fourteen (14) days of your receipt of such Products for a refund in accordance with this clause 6.8. For any Products returned under our “goodwill” returns policy (i.e. where there is no defect or fault in the Product), you will receive the refund in the form of store credits that will be credited to your Account wallet on the Site after your Products are received back by us and inspected and approved by our team to ensure that the Product is not damaged, worn or used (where a Product is not returnable after use) and that it has been returned in its original packaging. Products must be of saleable quality returned in the original saleable condition, in their original packaging, with unopened security seal attached and with the relevant online dispatch note. Products purchased using a Third Party Payment Solution are not eligible for returns under this “goodwill” returns policy. Refunds in relation to any returns under our “goodwill” returns policy will be processed by us within fourteen (14) working days from the time we receive the Product. For the avoidance of doubt, you will be responsible for all shipping/delivery costs associated with the delivery (to you) and return (to us) of a Product that you wish to return to us and we shall be entitled to deduct such delivery/shipping costs (where incurred by us) from the refund amount for your returned order under our “goodwill” returns policy.
- For hygiene purposes we do not have an exchange policy, any items that are eligible to be returned can be returned for a refund only. If you need an alternative product, you will need to return the items first and then place a new order.
- If you would like to receive notifications and get access to the latest releases, sales, exclusive offers and discounts, you can subscribe to GLIST using the electronic form available on our Site.
- As a new subscriber, you will receive a 10% discount on the price of your next purchase. When we confirm your subscription, we will provide you with a promo code which you can enter at the time of purchase. The promo code is valid for thirty (30) days from date of issue, and can only be used once (i.e. in a single transaction) to purchase Products. This promotion cannot be used together with any other privileges or promotions.
- By buying Products through our Site, you acknowledge and agree that GLIST carries no product liability save as described in the preceding paragraphs in relation to returning the Products or refunding/crediting the price paid, and that full liability for the Products rests with the manufacturer. The terms of the manufacturer’s product liability are found in the Product’s package or in the notice that accompanies the Products.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- In no event shall we be liable to you or any third party for consequential, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or enhanced damages, lost profits or revenues or diminution in value, arising out of, or relating to, and/or in connection with any breach of these Terms, regardless of (a) whether such damages were foreseeable, (b) whether or not we were advised of the possibility of such damages and (c) the legal or equitable theory (contract, tort, or otherwise) upon which the claim is based.
- Our sole and entire maximum liability where it is not possible to exclude liability under applicable law, for any reason, and your sole and exclusive remedy for any cause whatsoever, shall be limited to the actual amount paid by you for the Product(s) you have ordered through our Site.
GOOD NOT FOR RESALE OR EXPORT
- You represent and warrant that you are buying Products from the Site for your own personal or household use only, and not for resale or export.
- Under no circumstances will we be held liable for any delay or failure or disruption of the content or Products delivered through the Site resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labour disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, pandemics, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance by third parties.
- Severability: If any provision of these Terms are held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable and can be deleted without altering the essence of these Terms, the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision will be severed and the remaining provisions will remain in full force or effect.
- No Waiver: Any failure by us to enforce any terms set out in these Terms or other policies with you is not a waiver of our rights to enforce those terms.
- Assignment and third party rights: You may not assign or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these Terms to any third party unless we agree in writing. We may assign, transfer or sub-contract any of our rights or obligations under these Terms to any third party at our discretion.
- We are unable to fulfil any purchase or other transaction by you if you are resident in a country which is the subject of sanctions imposed by the US Office of Foreign Assets Control (refer to list of countries here: https://home.treasury.gov/policy-issues/financial-sanctions/sanctions-list-search-tool)
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The Terms will be governed by the laws of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), United Arab Emirates. Any dispute regarding these Terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the DIFC Courts. If any portion of the Terms is held to be unenforceable, invalid or illegal by any court of competent jurisdiction, the remainder of the Terms will not be affected.
- If you have a complaint please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to resolve it at the earliest.
- GLIST OFFICIAL TRADING LLC having its registered office and place of business at P.O. Box 9394, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. You can contact us regarding these Terms, on email@example.com.